Choose from these Experiences:
- Paint Pottery at The Bascom Center for Visual Arts: Select your piece, paint on the glaze, and The Bascom will fire it for you. Pieces are usually ready same day or the next morning.
- One-Hour Fly Casting Clinic with Highland Hiker: Whether a beginner to aficionado, your guide will customize the experience to your level. (If only one person is doing this experience, it still requires two Play More Passes.)
- Painting at Easily An Artist: Enjoy a painting class in a casual environment with an instructor offering step-by-step assistance while you relax and get creative. All levels welcome. Includes all materials and a 16 x 20 canvas that you take home with you.
- Wine Tasting Experience: In this Old World/New World: The Bottle Shock Tasting experience, the Highlands Wine Shoppe sommelier will walk you through interesting stories and maps while highlighting the history as well as the locale, terroir and uniqueness and history of Napa vs. France vs. Italy, and the different growing regions in each. A platter of artisanal cheeses and crackers will help you cleanse your palate between tastings.
- 45-minute Golf Lesson at Old Edwards Club: Get 45 minutes of coaching by a professional instructor, and then stick around to practice on the putting green or at the driving range with a bucket of balls.
- Heavenly Chocolate Sip and Savor: Visit Highlands' own Chocolate Heaven and taste how it got its name! Relax in their new cake bar with a slice of deliciousness and a beverage.
Available June 1 - September 30. Weekdays (Sun.-Thurs.)Package rate is based on double occupancy. Add additional days and get another activity per person, per day.
Schedule your activities while booking, and receive Play More Passes upon check-in to take with you.
To book, call (855) 271-7246. Packages can only be booked over the phone.